Friday, June 09, 2006

A word of caution

Considering the nature of the world, I want to remind everyone that our blog is open to anyone with access to the internet. Please exercise caution in posting plans to paint out, perhaps including only half of the information and email each other with the other half. Example: I want to paint at Nay Aug Park. Email me if you want to join me and we'll set a date and time. Or: I have time to paint on Sunday. Email or call me and we'll discuss a place to meet.

If we were planning a large group paintout, this might not be necessary; but if only one or two women are planning to go out, it might become a safety issue.

Glad you were able to sign up, Joanne. If anyone else is having the same problem responding to the invitation, let me know and I'll send you a new one.

No comments: