Monday, May 12, 2008

Whistle Stops & Depots






PEPS is involved in a multi-year project to paint all of the train stations and other railroad structures that are still standing in NEPA. Joanne and I were able to paint the Queen City Station in Olyphant this past Thursday and had a great day out. Here are a couple of shots from the site and my painting--Joanne had a great start on hers but I forgot to photo it so maybe she will upload it for you to see. As you can see from the photo of Joanne, it was quite windy!!!




3 comments:

Joanne said...

Hi Phyllis,
My painting is starting to grow on me. A few tweaks and I can live with it! LOL I'm going to try to post something. Haven't done it for a while. Had to hunt down my new email and password for this blog.... took a few minutes.... ugh

Phyllis said...

Good! You had a good start so I'm sure you can tweak it to a good finish.

Rodrica Tilley said...

Joanne, I love the Porch Pair. Nice work.