Friday, May 16, 2008

Whistle Stops and Food Projects







Hi All, Decided to post my pastel plein air paintings from the last few weeks. They are all done 100% plein air and I am reserving the right to tweak them! Shown are the Olyphant Station, Porch Pair and Susquehanna Farm Lamb! Had fun doing the farm scene with Rodrica and Maryann. I was thinking I had a sale of the Olyphant Station when an onlooker kept asking me questions and hanging around. But, alas, when I gave her an absolutely fabulous deal to take it as is, she declined...... So it goes.....











4 comments:

Phyllis said...

Hooray! Glad you decided to post them.

Rodrica Tilley said...

Looks like good work...as always I love the freshness of your station, Phyllis. Sorry about my mis-placed comment. Keep up the good work.

Rodrica Tilley said...

Make that two (2) mis-placed comments...confusion still reigns here.

Phyllis said...

No problem with the confusion--appreciate your comments even if they did end up in the wrong spot. Noone is more of a "technoputz" than I am.